Friday, February 12, 2010

more from other team mom

Hi John - Just wanted to follow up with you on a few items. I am
taking on the team manager position for the 5/6 White Boys team and
had a couple of questions for you.

1) Hotline - In your previous e-mail regarding hotlines, you only
have one number listed for the white and black 5/6 team. As we will
have different schedules and information that needs to be posted, can
you please assign us two different numbers?

2) Are you planning on having a meeting with team managers to
distribute information such as medical releases, site coordinator
information and supplies, etc.? If not, when can I get that
information so I can begin getting our parents and coach's set up for
the season.

3) I'm not sure how 5/6 is different from 3/4, but last year we had a
parent timekeeper and scorekeeper at home games and a scorekeeper at
away games. Is this still the same for 5/6?

4) When will the uniforms be ready for distribution?

5) Again, referring to last season, it was my responsibility to set
up the NTX LAX information for our team. Is that the same this year
or are you handling that for all teams? If me, then I will need the
username and password for our account.

That's all I can think of at this point, but I'm sure something else
will pop up later.

Thanks for coordinating everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment